Proposed Route Changes
Pueblo Transit is considering options to improve bus service for current and future riders. After a series of outreach efforts, the project team developed proposed routes that address rider feedback. Please review the following proposed routes and take the survey at the bottom of the page. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Mobile users: Swipe the circle on the center of each image to the left or right to toggle between existing and proposed service options.
Desktop users: Click and hold the left mouse button on the circle to the left or right to toggle between existing and proposed service options.
Proposed Northside Route Changes
- Route 3 would be extended to Park West.
- Route 8 would provide two-way service but no longer serve Park West.
- New Route 5 would provide two-way service on Elizabeth to Kmart, VA Clinic, and Pueblo Crossings.
- Route 6 would provide express service between downtown and retail on Dillon Drive, reducing the inbound travel time from Pueblo Mall and Walmart to the Transit Center.
- Route 9 would provide two-way service on Hudson and Jerry Murphy to CSU-Pueblo.
- Route 10 would provide two-way service on Hudson and Constitution.
- Route 1 would remain the same.
Proposed Southside Route Changes
- Route 11 would provide two-way service to PCC, City Park, Red Rock and Walmart.
- Route 7 would have timed connections with Routes 11 and 12 at Walmart.
- Route 4 would be extended to Safeway, King Sooper’s, and Walmart.
- Route 12 would shift east to Evans in the Bessemer neighborhood and extend south to Walmart. Route 11 and 12 would be linked, meaning that riders can stay on board to continue north or south on Pueblo Boulevard.
- Route 2 would provide direct service between downtown, The Grove and Salt Creek.